Online registration is now closed. You may register race day with cash only for the higher price listed below.
2016 Pricing & Times
- 48 Hour: 6:00 pm, Thursday, 3/24 (ends 6:00 pm, 3/26) – $195 (goes up to $225 Feb 1)
- 24 Hour: 6:00 pm, Friday 3/25 (ends 6:00 pm, 3/26) – $145 (goes up to $175 Feb 1)
- 100 Mile: 10:00 am, Friday 3/25 (32 hour cutoff, 6:00 pm, 3/26) – $145 (goes up to $175 Feb 1)
- 12 Hour Night Option: 6:00 pm, Friday 3/25 (ends 6:00 am, 3/26) – $95 (goes up to $125 Feb 1)
- 12 Hour Day Option: 6:00 am, Saturday 3/26 (ends 6:00 pm, 3/26) – $95 (goes up to $125 Feb 1)
- 6 Hour Night Option: 6:00 pm, Friday 3/25 (ends midnight Friday) – $75 (goes up to $95 Feb 1)
- 6 Hour Day Option: Noon Saturday 3/26 (ends 6:00 pm Saturday 3/26) – $75 (goes up to $95 Feb 1)
Race Day Signup
If you don’t get signed up on Ultrasignup by 3/13, you can sign up on race day with CASH only for the late signup prices ($225, 175, 125, 95).
Refunds, Transfers, Rollovers
80% refunds will be given through February 29, 2016. After that, all entries are non-refundable. Race expenses are incurred early – thanks for understanding.
We are not doing number transfers. If you aren’t going to be able to run, get your 80% back before Feb 29th and have your friend sign up before March 13th.
We are not doing rollovers of your race entry to our other race or next year’s PF race. If you paid your entry and do not show up to the race, we will have already spent your entry dollars, so we can’t roll it over to another race without losing money. Sorry!
Special Note for Idaho Trail Ultra Series participants:
We are thrilled that the Pickled Feet races are included in the ITUS for 2016. To get points for the series, you must complete 31 miles or more in any of the Pickled Feet events, so if that is your goal, choose your time accordingly. If you are aiming for a simple 31 miles and you know you can do it in 6 hours, sign up for that event. If you want the 31 miles but think it will take you over 12 hours, then the 24 hour is your event. Points for the series are awarded at a simple .75 point per mile, with bonus points going to anyone who exceeds the previous course record. 100 mile points start at baseline 75 points for the winner.